View Single Post
      12-20-2023, 08:04 PM   #151
godunovs65
Private
Rep
Drives: Infiniti, G37S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenebmw View Post
It all come down to what the people are buying the car for. Are they just want an expensive BMW to show off or are they really know what they are buying. I am a big fan of BMW and I know exactly what I get from the specific model of BMW. I was on the other BMW forum the other day, the OP was complaining her G80 performed so bad when braking in snow even with winter tires. I ask her is it your first 500+ hp and weight almost 4000 lbs of car you drive in your life. The answers were yes. What can I say!!! Go and join a winter driving course.
The guy from the ad looked like an heir with all the money to blow. Selling a car after 800 miles because he didn't know it didn't have an armrest. You're serious about your cars.
The snow driving complaints about a car that had been designed to drive in any condition are laughable. I'm sure you and many others can drive faster and in a controllable manner to bypass SUVs in a blizzard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Needsdecaf View Post
That wheel in the air comes from a combination of short suspension travel and body stiffness, not chassis stiffness.

The new RS has enough suspension settings that turned full soft, it rides smoother than a regular GT3.
I'm sure it's a marvel of technology. First, we need to acquire a house on A1A. Then the GT3 will come along nicely.
Appreciate 1
eugenebmw1597.00