View Single Post
      12-16-2023, 08:33 AM   #25
DFW_M
Major General
Rep
Drives: Macan GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by yousefnjr View Post
Deals are relative with time I suppose, when I bought my ‘22 everything was cheaper and loans were free, so everything is a ripoff when you put it like that. Point is that there are cars available at MSRP right now, and there’s a good chance somebody could snag one for under sticker in a week or two. This was the first broker ad I clicked on while taking a peek this morning.
My point is (and I leased mine May 26, 2023 when the loans and rates were NOT that favorable...) that "purchase price at MSRP" means nothing if they roll in other junk and jack up the rates as shown in the "deal" above from you for the 2024 Manual at $83k MSRP that requires $4k up font and $12xx PLUS taxes as a "deal".

Sale price (relative to MSRP) is a relative thing. The whole deal is what matters.

Again, my MSRP was above $83xxx. The lease rates were not better than today. Texas lease requires tax on the whole vehicle value (MSRP) not the lease portion of it (like California), I walked away with the vehicle, $0 down, first month payment only. I'd say that my lease is below $1,100 + taxes
Appreciate 3
M4Tejas847.50
MT6736.00