View Single Post
      12-06-2023, 02:27 PM   #11
xxyion
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2024 M4 Competition xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bri1042 View Post
I'm not a fan of trucks in general. For a lot of reasons, including their visibility blocking nature, failure to physically fit in a lot of environments, I don't find them to be attractive vehicles (even when they aren't shaped like something a 7 year-old would draw), etc... None of which is relevant for folk who need a truck for work, of course.

Elon has taken Tesla off the table for me, along with the two test drives I've done of Model 3 Performances. I understand why folk are excited when they drive them, but I found the 3P to be an unbalanced mess of a car.

I see the tech improvements they've done to the CT's drivetrain, and applaud the engineers for what they're trying to do. But the Cybertruck is very possibly the last vehicle currently in production that I'd be willing to buy. I'd rather drive a CVT CrossTrek.
I decided to rent one when i was down in LA visiting family. And it's one of the worse cars i've ever driven imo. I hated the one pedal driving and it being a rental i couldn't turn it off. It just felt weird to drive around and i just didnt enjoy the experience at all.

That being said i do think EVs are great rentals because if you return it with 80% or more charge, they wont charge you for charging (at least when i did it) and even if you have to charge a lot of hotels have charging stations and its not very expensive.
Appreciate 0