View Single Post
      11-05-2023, 04:51 PM   #101
beamlord
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 m3c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanhfx View Post
I have the exact same symptoms for this problem and in the heat of the summer it was really bad. Now that I'm not driving the car much between drives, with the temperature and humidity much lower, I'm not having these symptoms. It's only happened twice in the last 20 starts.

In the summer, the garage was getting 80-90 F, and if I started the car within 24 hours after the turning it off, stumble starts and some with very long stumble starts.

I'll be taking it in next summer for diagnosis, and calling BMW Canada before hand telling them I have dozens of videos showing the stumble starts but the dealer won't do anything unless they see it. When I took it in for initial diagnosis, they blamed the iDrive display even though you can hear the stumble.
Don't mean to be rude but..your car has a serious issue (read up how badly a leaky injector can damage your engine eventually) and you are saying you can't make the dealer pull out the iniectors? Find another one or threaten this one, do whatever it takes but have this done.
You have exact same problem 1000%.
Appreciate 1
Needsdecaf6949.50