10-13-2023, 12:44 AM   #1033
Casone238
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M340

Quote:
Originally Posted by spelle1910 View Post
Ah ok, that explains the delay. As long as it’s quality work, they are transparent on the time it will take, and you are willing to wait (discount is also a good reason &#128522, sounds reasonable. I know it can’t be easy for you though waiting the 6 weeks.

I’m curious, do you know what film they are using? I have STEK and love it. Really clear and has a built in ceramic coat. I got a discount for bundling ceramic coated wheels, full PPF, and window tint but no where near 25%! That’s awesome!

My PPF show also mentioned how hard it was to do the carbon package also but I liked they told me in advance what the could and couldn’t do when giving me a quote. I’ve had some companies make all the promises, I put a deposit and when picking up the car, I hear all these things they couldn’t do.
Ahh ok that makes sense, so my guy wasn’t just saying that lol. They do great quality work that I can’t complain.

The film they use was also the reason why I went to him since every other shop in my area uses Xpel. They use Stek & Llumar I choose Llumar valor due to the warrany & it seemed to perform better from the test I saw. However they tinted my car with Stek nano ceramic flim.

They also ceramic coated the glass, wheels and interior. Also smoked out my taillights & installed my spacers lol. They did a lot but the wait has brutal.
Appreciate 0