View Single Post
      09-06-2023, 08:16 PM   #26
shadowredlev
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2024 M3 6MT Chalk/Fiona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berzerker View Post
Some dealers have pretty strict internal policies about marking up rates and literally will not budge on it. You can just gently bring up the fact you talked to someone at FS who informed you the rate is .00267 and that you would like them to check on it and find out why it's different.

Otherwise, you can try some other methods to get an equivalent savings including coming down on MSRP, maybe giving 1-2% more residual, etc. You can bring up these "alternatives" if they don't come down on the MF.
So I found out they do mark up the MF by the difference :/ said that because they don't go over MSRP they bump the MF

It ends up being a 2887 difference through the course of the 3 year lease

I think ill have to stick with it, I had called 30 dealers nearest to me (some going to the next state) out of the 30 only 10 dealers had no wait list, with me being the next on allocation, then out of those 10, 5 of them had 10k mark up, 2 had 5k mark up, 1 could order me at msrp but would not do an individual paint order, the last 2 was this another dealer however this was the 1st to call me, The other dealer has since has 2 people join their waitlist and im SOL on that

Might as well commit to the mark up its the lowest out of them all and I need a car ASAP

thanks for all the information guys! I appreciate the all the information y'all provided

EDIT: I wish they were a little more straight forward with me on the MF bump but it is what it is
Appreciate 0