View Single Post
      08-22-2023, 03:03 PM   #19
G MONEY
Major
Rep
Drives: 2017 458/ YAS m4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgelfen360 View Post
Yea I agree with this. People on this forum always say oh u can get an attorney and you are protected but who is gonna pay that attorney?
It’s will cost more in attorney fees then fixing the thing. People who say that have not retained or pay attorney fees in the past….
I think some minor mod dealer would not care but if you are modifying exhaust system significantly and gaining HP in the process why should it be covered by warranty? Not to mentioned you are probably violating some emission standards as well.
I’m the first one to call BS when people say your warranty is still good with a tune or other mods that are not. Again, I’ve had every brand and every M 3/4 since 99. Have had all sorts of warranty work done with the basic bolt ons. Never had a single question about an intake or a muffler. Lol. Yes BMW has lawyers. DuH. I would think they would lose a case if your tranny blows up and you have an air intake. So if your the type of person who is actually going to worry about losing your warranty for those mods. DO NOT MOD your cars ever. It’s not your game. Lol
Appreciate 0