08-11-2023, 05:27 PM   #1
KACHM3
Captain
Italy
Rep
Drives: G80 Comp

Garage List
22 G80 🔥 ...  [10.00]
So my girlfriend bought me for my birthday Dahler Attc for my G80. I was excited and very eager to install this. The installation was very easy. I followed Kies video. (Shout out to Kies) well anyways, after I install the commander, I hit the Anti theft and I was under the impression that the car will kill the gas paddle.. well in the video Bryan hit the switch and shows that the gas paddle is dead, when I did it the car was still functioning!? which I was under the assumption that when somebody comes up to the vehicle and tries to rob you or take the car you hit the antitheft button and kills the gas pedal which it doesn’t…kinda disappointing…I just wanted to shout out my review on it.

So when I got off the phone with Kies motorsports, and they were very helpful. It turns out that you need to be in the vehicle hit the antitheft switch, then shut the vehicle off and walk away. Then when you get back into the car, the gas pedal will have no function and the thieves won’t be able to takeoff with your car, which I really didn’t want to go that route, I kind of thought that once somebody comes up to the car and tries to rob you so you can hit the switch and it would kill the gas pedal so if anyone is interested in doing this mod to the vehicle just to let you know it’s really not a good idea and doing it…it’s kind of pointless…

I do see a difference in response on the pedal when on sport and track mode..

Next stop is Dähler chip
Attached Images

Appreciate 0