07-21-2023, 02:12 PM   #72
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3JetPilot View Post
Tiresome and annoying is free speech. We can only politely voice opinions or get banned? That isn’t freedom, it’s authoritarianism. I’ve heard way worse about the F8x and to my face, and it’s never bothered me. It’s a car. Of all the things to get upset about this is way down the list. Which is why I come to these forums to begin with. To have fun, be entertained, maybe make a friend or get a deal on a mod. Someone being offensive, tiresome or annoying makes it more interesting. If the G8x owners don’t like the criticism that comes with buying what is obviously a controversial car then they should buy an Accord or grow a pair. Honestly, if the moderators are here to make safe spaces for certain cars then the forum should be shut down.
Free speech only applies as it pertains to the government (…and one could argue even that no longer exists in today’s world), not a privately owned and operated forum. Venturing into a thread with the sole objective to incite does nothing for the community and it does nothing to elevate the forum. It also directly affects/impacts the user experience for other members who simply want to discuss the merits of a vehicle without the ancillary/excessive negativity.
Appreciate 5
mirob3254.00
JTO245282.00
JDUNITNOW3595.50
khanyam4803.00