View Single Post
      06-29-2023, 08:38 PM   #44
GP_with_the_M3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4ml View Post
I ended up working with Bimmer Speed instead of either BMW Vista or BMW Encinitas. Both shops list Larry (the parts sales manager) as the Carbahn contact. I've worked with him in the past to get the Stage 1 controller ordered and installed. But, when I sent several emails and left several messages about the Stage 2 Software I never received a call back. So, I went with a different option in North County.

Also note that BMW Encinitas has closed and they are now BMW Carlsbad. If I remember correctly (don't count on my memory to work very well), BMW Vista will be closing this month to move to Carlsbad as well.

Maybe you'll have better luck contacting Larry.

Edit: Stryker Performance in Fullerton is also a Carbahn dealer. If you're coming from OC that might be an option as well.
Good info here, thank you! Looks like I’ll be joining the BMW Carlsbad location sooner than later. BMW San Diego seems really rigid & lame about mods. They give you a strange look when you mention Carbahn 😂

It’s a shame too, since BMW San Diego is so central. Oh well. Hopefully BMW Carlsbad stays enthusiast friendly.
Appreciate 1
m4ml1895.00