View Single Post
      06-27-2023, 04:25 PM   #34
m4ml
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 M4CX BSM (Xpel Stealth)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinPA View Post
Lol I don’t blame you. I’m surprised you haven’t heard back!

I hope you get it done soon, though! Keep me posted dude. I can’t wait to hear yours and others thoughts once installed.

I have two 101 octane stations near my house that would be perfect to wake that Carbahn’ed S58 up! Lol.

I’ll be anxiously awaiting your review in the mean time. Life is hectic right now bw work and expecting our first child in 2 weeks so tuning a car isn’t exactly a priority in my immediate future but fuckin’ a, it’s definitely gotten my attention! Lol
I just got off the Phone with Peter over at Bimmer Speed. I'm dropping it off tomorrow morning. The HE is enroute and they've already got the return packaging for the Stage 1 Controller, and ECU.

I'm out of town starting Friday for 10 days, so I'm really happy to get the ball rolling while I'm away for most of it. Hopefully, when I get back it'll only be a couple of days until I have my car back.

hova00 is it fair to assume that the 2.5 weeks was all ECU waiting time?
Appreciate 2