Limegrntaln
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
Good eye—- at the time when I got them, its was the only customizable and fast delivery wheel I could get. The are about 5 lbs a wheel lighter than the OEM 21's but unsprung weight is not an issue with this car.

I see now from your video post that you had the 19's which just dont have the proper tires and widths IMHO. I really dont know how Tesla did it with the Plaid though and the grip off launches with so much power. Even other high HP AWD systems have slip and I rarely notice it unless the ground is wet or the tires are super cold. Even my tuned M8 with more tq than my tuned M3 has some negligible wheel spin.

Ive been rather satisfied with the 295's out back on the car in normal street conditions.

This video is just for fun but the modded Plaid makes a move...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-xP4DI_5g4&t=177s
I think the stance is perfect and the wheels are a perfect fit. I looked at a lot of wheels for this car, and I don’t even see one set that I like, and these are perfect. And I know there are many cars I see these wheels on, and I don’t like them on most cars. This is what they were meant to be on. And clearly the hood the power and weight of the car.

About managing the traction, I heard Jason Cammisa explain in one of the videos, about the car that the ICE motor uses a long line of mechanicals to manage the torque, while the plaids computer controlled electric motor, can adjust the torque up to 1000 times per second.

Appreciate 2
Vic5519804.00
M4Tejas846.00