View Single Post
      05-23-2023, 02:14 PM   #50
ccase04
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2016 981 GT4 (Sold)

My history of recent cars goes like this:
17 Camaro 1LE (daily drive 6MT) Drove this thing all over the place. put 40k miles on it and got my money out of it. I don't think there is a better sports car for the performance these have for sub 45k.
981 GT4 ( LWBs ) Went from the Camaro to the GT4. it was eye-opening once I got into this car. Now I understood why car journalists say they are the best-handling cars made. These cars with cup 2s are on rails. At this time I had this as a weekend car and I loved it. Now here is where I started having issues. 1) I got mileage anxiety. I was so nervous about not going over 10k miles I didn't want to drive it. Also, I do a ton of hour-long highway driving over the weekends and it driving in a straight line at 75MPH blows. Then add the LWBs and you're ready to off yourself after 30min. I am 5 11 and weigh about 190lbs and I couldn't stand the seats. yes, they look dope and are cool when you're driving the car hard on b roads anything other than that forget it...
chapter3: M3Xdrive is ordered. the front end grew on me and I'm excited to have a more well-rounded car. I don't have the budget for a 911 and I want to room for golf clubs and the convenience the M3 provides alongside the performance. im build week 24 and cant wait for it to come in. Side not I am nervous I'm going to get bored but we will find out.
Appreciate 1
PLF693771.50