05-21-2023, 01:03 PM   #29
Boomer 2019
Track Rat
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M4 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLF69 View Post
Just ordered the kit today, was at the track yesterday and even if the car was impressively fast for a stock (except camber plates) car the OEM suspension wasn't as confidence inspiring as I would of liked, hoping MP HAS + Front monoballs will up to the level I'm looking for.
You sound as if you are primarily interested in tracking your car, so I will add only one piece of additional advice. When setting up the ride height use the settings (or as close as you can get to them) recommended by BMW. These settings are specifically for achieving the best cornering performance on a racetrack, and were arrived at through hundreds of hours of testing on numerous tracks by people who know their shit.

Do it right and you will be much impressed by how the car feels the next time you are on track. Personally I feel that monoballs are rather expensive overkill, but hey, it's your car. Be happy.

I just did day #5 on track at Homestead yesterday (total now is 500 miles) and the additional wear is slight. Day #6 will be next Sunday (with full confidence), and I will see how it goes from there.

Last edited by Boomer 2019; 05-21-2023 at 01:16 PM..
Appreciate 0