antzcrashing
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW 440i GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rux View Post
I think the term custom and individual are points of confusion. Here are the ways you can buy a G80/G82 from fastest to slowest.

1. Find one on the lot! It happens! Although you might need to compromise some, this is the fastest way. That convenience might cost you more. Let me give you a real world right now example.
Here is a "2022 M4 Competition" for sale right down the road in Westwood Mass. https://www.highlinemotorgroup.com/v...owell-MA-01851

If you research further you can find a nice video of it. https://youtu.be/ypLw1tuLQUo?t=1

If you look hard, based on what I have given here, you will see some of the issues.

2. Get a lease broker. Honestly I always lease high end common despreciating assets. Pay the fee, let them find exactly what you want.

3. Order one. 6 months or less. The only thing that will make your order take longer are things that pull your car out of the assembly que and into a specialized area. Things like special colors cause this.

The other thing that will delay delivery are port installed options and/or issues with shipping.

Your ordered vehicle will stop at the VPC (for us it is in New Jersey). Any optional MPerf pieces can be installed there and differs depending on availability. If any claims for damage in shipping or repairs need to be completed, this will happen at the VPC and will delay delivery.

Beyond acts of nature, it is pretty much cut and dry.

There is really nothing rare or uncommon about a M3/M4. Specs that the [...]
Highline seems to have no BMWs of 2022 or 2023, so not much options there.

I have a friend who says even rare interior colors can sideline your order ie they stonewall you without telling. Anyone else agree or disagree? I am getting no where with my order after nearly 4 months
Appreciate 0