2023 BMW M3  [9.83]
2011 BMW Z4 3.0  [0.00]
2018 BMW X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by isle_runner View Post
Thank you!
I'm planning MAD midpipe as well.
A few questions about your mods:
-What wheel and tire sets are you running on? and what spacers you went with? Any rubbing?
- After the intake installation, does it require any software change/update to get the best out of it?
- Where did you do the PPF/ceramic? I googled and found Auto Lust having very high reviews and they quoted me $1400 for partial PPF (full front bumper, hood, front portion of the roof, and side skirts)
I have stock Michelins 19/20 with 12f/15r spacers. MPHAS is full drop in front and about halfway down in back. Other set ups will go lower but I copied the look from NRPs MPHAS install video. No rubbing so far but I’ve been conscious about taking aggressive, sharp turns in reverse.

As for the intakes, I don’t believe any software changes were needed. NRP did an install video if you need more detail on the process. They look fantastic and sound good. Not nearly as loud as open intakes like MST (those are sweet! see NRPs install video on those too) but work for my taste.

I went to TVP for PPF & ceramic. Happy so far and only time will tell on how it all holds up. I hand wash the car regularly and the PPF/ceramic makes it so much easier than our vehicles that don’t have it. Sorry, I don’t share prices but if you get a couple quotes, you’ll feel better about your price.

Enjoy the mods and see you around!
Appreciate 2