View Single Post
      04-30-2023, 08:18 PM   #14
evanescent03
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '24 M3 CS; '22 GT4

i randomly saw one this past week coming to a local dealership, made an inquiry and now i'm getting drawn in.

honestly the M3CS wasn't on my radar as i've been eyeing the much more low-brow, but still enthusiast minded, Integra Type S. honestly, the integra ticks boxes for utility, stick shift, driving enjoyment, basic features and to me is a "budget M3 6MT". many may scoff at that, but there are not many driver-focused manuals around. especially with 4 doors.

i have had a GT4 for the past year (that I ordered with 6MT, buckets, headlight upgrade and little else) and have been tracking it a bit. I love it ... everything about it, honestly. the sounds it makes and the feels you get while driving it are unlike anything I have owned. but i've come to realize that what I enjoy about cars and car ownership is changing them up pretty often. time for a change.

I had two F80s (DCT and 6MT) and found them to be VERY good all-rounders (family duty, fun commuter, a few track days per year).

The price delta from G80 XDrive is a little bit of a question mark for me but hoping the little tweaks here and there come together to make this the "best G80 yet" which is what i'm hoping for.

For me, the CS could be labeled as a "crime of opportunity" as this one kind of fell into my lap. it's not a perfect car for me, but i think it will be really exciting on the street and adequate for light track duty. for those reasons. I will likely commit to the car tomorrow.

black, bronze/gold wheels, standard brakes. should be fun!

Appreciate 1