View Single Post
      04-09-2023, 10:51 AM   #13
AhsanU
i can haz horsepowr ??
Rep
Drives: inconspicuous white van

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4T8 View Post
As I mentioned in the post above, it's not an easy install. I've done over $20k in mods to my '23 G82 and installed (with or without help) all but the suspension from H&R & wheels from Apex.

Forums are for us to share our thoughts, experiences, and opinions based on those experiences. I took the post by another in this thread seriously and, based upon their recommendation, purchased the SSK by Rogue Engineering. With professional help, I did the installation and it was a BEAST! Fun, but a beast! If you are not a femme ladyboy with manicured hands like another in this thread and you like doing your own work, it is one way to get to know your car WELL!

I'm not sponsored by anyone nor do I 'toss the salad' of any manufacturers of aftermarket parts (as seen here > https://g80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...&highlight=SSK ) so my opinions and experiences are totally unbiased. I've been driving manual transmissions for 30+ years with dozens of track days and happily go over over 100 MPH every single day

In my honest opinion, the difference between the stock shifter and the SSK from Rogue Engineering is minimal/negligible. If you love adding mods, and have the equipment, tools, and help ... then go for it! If you like adding everything possible to your Bimmer and know a reputable shop that does great work and want the best SSK on the market, then do it!

If you think there is going to be a marked or huge difference in the 'driving experience' from this SSK, then you will likely be disappointed. Just my honest opinion and I hope this helps
Absolutely golden post my macho-man friend. I'm sure your fingernails were greasy, dirty, and calloused as you angrily typed away your passive aggressive response

You've no idea who I am, what I do for a living, my mechanical knowledge and ability to perform work on my car, or what's going on in my life; but apparently because I don't wrench on my own car, I'm a femme ladyboy your ad hominem attacks are enough to genuinely discredit what you have to say opinion wise, but I'll leave that for other readers to judge.

But lol, saying that I'm tossing any vendor/manufacturers salad because I reviewed their product and recommended it is hilarious. That'd be akin to you leaving a positive review for your H&R springs, and me highlighting the word H&R in your post, then saying you too are tossing the salad of H&R. Are you "tossing" H&R's salad just because you think it's a great set of springs and wanted to share your positive experience? No. I had a positive experience with my SSK, so I shared it. If you feel differently, feel free to share but the ad hominem attacks and baseless accusations that I'm clearly paid by FC/RE are stupid. I could just as easily say you're sponsored by a rivaling company and take your post's credibility away, but I'm not because I'm not a sniveling moron like you are.

Again, I'm not sponsored by FC/RE, and don't promote any products that I don't personally stand behind. I would say that I'm sorry your experience didn't live up to your expectation, but given how you fling insults disguised as a response, I couldn't care less.
Gone but not forgotten: 991.1 GT3, F80 M3 ZCP, E46 M3
Appreciate 1
M4T89.00