Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 CP

Garage List
23 Bmw M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitacura View Post
Unless things have changed in the last few months since I took delivery, there is some incorrect information on here.

With an approved credit app you can use any months program that work best for you between the initial app and the delivery, so long as the app lock hasn't expired.

You cannot mix and match different month's residuals/MF/Incentives though. But the residual, incentives, lease money factor or APR financing rate are locked in with an approved credit app. Just pick the month with the best overall deal at delivery. On my last lease, the residual and incentives were best at the time of application and that's what my CA and I went with.
FXMR

Residual and Incentives are not locked.

Those are offers that are only applicable at the month of purchase as they have dates and expire.

Now if the incentive didn't change from month a to month b its the same but if it goes up or down you only get the month in which you fully purchase the car.

You are correct that you cannot mix and match... Only thing you can adjust if it goes lower is the loan rate.

See below.... Programs vary by zipcode why you check on Edmunds.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0