View Single Post
      02-14-2023, 06:54 PM   #19
dudley@07726
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 MB E400 Cp, 2016 Audi A6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forzanerazzurri View Post
I'd use Suntek over XPEL any day. Any installer that prefers XPEL is just doing that so they can have access to the DAP cutting program. If you don't use XPEL exclusively XPEL will threaten to pull that program even though installers pay a monthly fee for it.

Again XPEL is a shady company that offers a less durable film with less clarity, less pliability in install and no ceramic infusion. I'm not trying to offend anyone who has It but I'm not sure why anyone uses it.
Xpel sure gets good reviews. It was installed on my car. Looks great.
I could give 2 sh*ts about their business model. They're not the only company with a business model as such. I wouldn't call them shady. They have an excellent product. The installer I used in Bonita Springs has an excellent reputation. He is booked at least 2 months out and does work on cars that cost multiples of my 340i. He uses Xpel. That is the reason why it is on my car. I cannot even tell the difference between the areas with PPF and the parts without it.

Last edited by dudley@07726; 02-15-2023 at 11:15 AM..
Appreciate 3