View Single Post
      02-10-2023, 09:08 AM   #600
RationalHuman
Rep
Drives: 23 M3 Comp/XDrive,RS4,BoxsterS

Winter tires/wheels from TireRack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight_G80 View Post
I bought the same wheels from WheelsCo and I added the TPMS Sensors to the cart after I added the wheel package to the cart. I'm pretty sure they will prompt you to purchase them once you add the wheels to the cart and are ready to check out.

I've had no issues after mounting them. As soon as I threw them on I resetted the tire settings in the car while switching them to "Winter Wheels" and everything works great.
FWIW, I had to call TireRack to get a decent package of tires and wheels and to get TPM sensors - the website said they were out of stock when I ordered them in November, but the rep (name of Ford) called tech support or equivalent and got confirmation that they did in fact have TPMS in stock that would fit and work. I went with the Forged One FF06 in Satin Graphite (19x9.5) on all four corners with 275/35R-19 Vredestein Wintrac Pro tires (not many to choose from). Total cost mounted, balanced and shipped to the dealer was $4,262.86

I think they look great on my Frozen Black M3 - haven't really taken any pictures of the wheels, but you can kinda sort see them in these photos, and of course you can check them out online...
Attached Images

Appreciate 4
SpinalTap111.50
Llarry16791.00
IanW555502.50