Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW G80 6MT

Garage List
2022 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattssi View Post
Watching...

That's a bummer man :/. I haven't heard much from folks with this upgrade but I'm very interested.

Manufacturer say anything?
Ya, so they told me that my first one was out of warranty because I didn’t install it right away… ya, first one! They ended up sending me a second clutch only. At this point they stoped replying to me because according to them, 15 units were sold and I’m 1 of 2 people who are having disengament issues. The new clutch didn’t last very long and then I took the car to another shop which was recommended by a fellow tuner. The shop dropped the trany and told me right away that the clutch don’t fit. I went back to the manufacturer who said 1-send it back and maybe we’ll do something for you or 2-buy a new set at a discount. Shipping back and forth with time spent in a rental I might as well just go with option 2. After installing the clutch and flushing the trany + new slave and hydraulic flush (for the 10th time)… the shop called me today and said that there is improvement but the clutch does not fit the car. Same issue is present where there is resistance going into first after stopping.

So 4 x 1000 for the labour and 2 x 2200USD for the parts. Not counting the slaves I went through thinking that the slave was the issue.

I’m totally lost for words and I’m back to square one where I was about 6m ago when i originally installed FX 400

We have a big group of MT G80 but I’m not finding any luck with solutions…

Online, I can’t find anything compatible so I am reaching out for the first time to see if anyone out there has any info.
Appreciate 4
Limegrntaln13707.00
LuckyBrand1454.50
vitipr171.00
M_Torx345.50