View Single Post
      01-26-2023, 05:38 PM   #314
nickohlie
Private
Rep
Drives: 23 BMW M3 G80CX

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC2RtoCT9Atof87 View Post
Honestly. People are b*tching and moaning they can do XYX to their G80 to make it better/faster than the CS but we know that the suspension tuning/differential tuning/intangible programming that is done that cannot be done as aftermarket. IE, there will be some vehicle dynamics that cannot be replicated. Unless I am wrong, I know of no tuner that can do this to the ECU. Time will only tell if what BMW did adds up to a vastly superior car, until then, I think people should temper their poopoo parade.

The point is, out of the box, it is and will be faster than the rest of the g80 line up. Any future CS can quip back and can do the same mods…

I am not sure if I’ll keep my allocation (only if I get a say in the spec), but I don’t plan on mod’ing it at all.
dont get me wrong at all, i am genuinely disappointed! I crashed my 22 less than a week ago, m3CS gets released and im thinking its a sign & its meant to be, texted all my contacts 2 hours after it was released.. but the further i looked into it, the more disappointed i got and instead just placed an order for irish green m3cx with ivory buckets and CCBs, cost me $105k and hope it weighs same 3830 my 2022 did
F80DK391.00