01-18-2023, 10:00 AM   #36
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
I always have a salad with whatever else I'm having at lunch time. Has always done the job. Pretty regular every morning. Mediterranean chopped salad kit from the market containing: escarole, endive, broccoli, cauliflower, radicchio, carrots, and red cabbage. I throw the rest of the kit away (flatbread strips, feta cheese, their dressing). Use an oil and vinegar dressing.
I have a couple lettuce and spinach varieties, plus bok choi, just getting big enough to eat in my garden. Problem is, while I was away for the weekend, the snails GRUBBED.
Right now as I walk out to feed the chickens, I stoop down and pull a handful of various leaves and just eat them on the way to the coop. Just not enough. I have to say, much like the chickens, that extra bit of grit from a direct pick is nice for the gullet.

The colonoscopy isn't bad, it's definitely the prep. I just wish they would let me do the procedure with just a mild relaxer, instead of IV/fully knocked out. Years ago, that was all I needed.