View Single Post
      12-29-2022, 05:49 PM   #20
Chris_DUS
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLF69 View Post
Turning the ASD off with the button also cancels the burbles.

I don't care for the burbles so best setup I found on my past M4 was running the exhaust button off and bypassing the valves open with a valve controller linked to the garage opener.

The good news is the valve controller can be ordered configured to start deactivated so I could have the quietest setup with exhaust button off and could use the OEM system to get burbles and then I could switched the valves fully open with the controller weither I would want the OEM burbles/ASD or not.
So with the valve controller, you get the burbles and all the previous gimmicks without the ASD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3cs76 View Post
Pretty sure you can alleviate the drone in the sub with the button but then you lose all fun the burbles etc. I drive in sport plus all the time so I'd rather do that and deal with the ASD shit until someone figures it out.
Do you have the standard HK system? Aftermarket amp and subs make it unbearable, it is too loud inside so I actually have to go the other way, keep it off until we can code it out. It is ok in comfort keeping it on for now. Just wish the exhaust would be louder, guess a midpipe has to find its way under the car or just the resonator delete...
Appreciate 0