12-09-2022, 05:36 PM   #106
Teutonic
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
Not at all. My observation was spot on. It just bothers you. That’s OK. People can’t agree on everything. Does it bother you that you are considerably outnumbered worldwide on your opinion of the grille in question? I mean we are talking about record sales for this new G80/82 series. They are crushing it. So obviously, your opinion is the extreme minority on this. Unless, of course you’re one of those people who are going to accuse others of buying a very expensive car they secretly feel is ugly. You’re not going to do that are you?
You will be surprised how many ACCEPTED the car as is just because they have incentives or are uosed to the BMw or BMW universe.
I have two friends who lease two of them. They hate the grill but accpeted the car for different reasons, but none of them because they love it. In fact they are not even car people. Just users.

and, if you are pretentious and really into cars, it is impossible not to see the cheap aproach that they have, from the monoblock screen, to the lack of providing a proper rear bulged door to match that rear fender on the M3. What an eyesore and crap that is!!
I wouldn’t keep one for free! It makes me feel like Joe from the bodyshop did something to have me going until I buy my next car…
Appreciate 0