View Single Post
      11-12-2022, 06:27 PM   #74
G-Breazy
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Grandmarquis 92, X6 21

Finally installed the catless downpipes and paired it with the vsc valve controller. Car kept getting delayed and I also wanted to do the install only after the break in service.

My car is otherwise completely stock besides the catless downpipes and valve controller.

The sound I was after was OEM ++ (double plus) and this is exactly it. Zero drone. Valves closed and it’s exactly like stock. Not even slightly louder. But open up the valves and hit sport plus and wow amazing. It literally amplifies wtv sound you have stock. Nothing is changed just louder which I like.

What’s great is it’s only loud when you are on the throttle, when you idle it’s just a nice hum, no drone. You also get pops galore on downshifts but not too obnoxious, it’s just right. And when you are coming in hot and downshift to over 6k rpm’s you get the real gunshots not the little burbles. The big pops but only 1 or 2 and that’s it. Just enough to keep you chasing that high over and over haha.

Best part is I kept my secondary cats and absolutely no smell what’s so ever. I legit stick my nose in the exhaust pipe and nothing. This was a big worry for me because I have a pretty sensitive nose.

I must note that the valve controller is a must. I don’t like driving all the time full rpm’s so this way I can still hear the great symphony without having to floor it all the time.

Thanks MAD. Great product at an even greater price. Keep up the good work I’m very impressed!
Appreciate 2