10-07-2022, 01:04 PM   #9
foogaazi
Rep
Drives: BMW, G82, M4 Competition, 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indo Rider View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by foogaazi View Post
So after we installed the stock exhaust, issue happened like 2 times.

Driving the car later during and until now it didn't happen at all. So seems like yes the stock exhaust has fixed it.
Doesn't make any sense at all. You said no problems for first 2 days after installing aftermarket exhaust. Then you had problem. Then you reinstalled stock exhaust and had the issue 2 more more times? And you have concluded that the aftermarket exhaust caused your transmission issues?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indo Rider View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by foogaazi View Post
So after we installed the stock exhaust, issue happened like 2 times.

Driving the car later during and until now it didn't happen at all. So seems like yes the stock exhaust has fixed it.
Doesn't make any sense at all. You said no problems for first 2 days after installing aftermarket exhaust. Then you had problem. Then you reinstalled stock exhaust and had the issue 2 more more times? And you have concluded that the aftermarket exhaust caused your transmission issues?
No I didn't conclude that the exhaust caused the issue. It just so happened just 2 days later after I installed the exhaust as the first mod on a stock car, so I suspected it.

Anyways, the issue persisted even with stock exhaust and the car is now with the dealership.

I will update this thread with the fix in case anybody else ever faces the same. Hopefully not!
Appreciate 1