AYounglove10
UpTown Hipster
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 G82 M4 Competition - IOMG

Garage List
Turo for Super Bowl - AZ

Peeps,

Some of you may remember me from last year. I had a very early build '21 M4C in alpine white that I used both for personal use and for my business as a Turo Power Host. I had a few folks on this forum drive my vehicle before purchasing their G8X.

Although I've exited Turo as a business, I will be engaging the platform with my (new to me) IOMG M4C during the early weeks/months of 2023 for Super Bowl and the WM Open.

Some of you may be turned off entirely on the idea, but I will be setting up many of my friends and family members' vehicles on my account during that time, as all rental assets will be in incredibly high demand during that period.

If anyone else is interested in doing the same, I'm happy to help.

Advantage to you is: instant credibility with a Power Host rating and over 300 5 star reviews. People rent from proven hosts.

I have zero financial motivation or demands in offering help here, just a fun thing to do as a community and make a few $$ to kick off the year.

Im reaching out now, as it will take some time to setup each individual vehicle and educate any/all that is interested in the dos and don'ts to make this a successful endeavor.

Let me know.