JoNaH
Captain
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANdaddy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tag View Post
KANdaddy look what I found. I can't download the attachment referenced in the doc which should better describe the problem and how to resolve it, but it looks like this is the issue you're describing. Hope this helps.
Thanks a lot, bro! I will forward this to my SA. Hopefully he/they will consider looking into it. I really appreciate your investigative help on this. If BMW techs took half the time looking into things as you have, maybe I wouldn't be staring at week 3 of no M3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoNaH View Post
Really interested to see if the engine mounts solve this. I'm having a similar issue and want to see what resolves yours so when I go in I can show them this instead of them messing around for 2 weeks.
I will definitely be updating everyone here. Hopefully when the time comes, your techs will be open to looking into whatever is found with my car as a starting point.
I hope they are more open minded than the people you are dealing with. 3 weeks without ur m3 is ridiculous! Hope u get ur car back asap, thanks for keeping us updated.
Appreciate 0