904_FireG80
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 F82 Comp, 2023 G80 Comp x

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlue0310 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihines10 View Post
If you don't mind me asking what dealership are you working with? I went out of state and found an allocation available for an M3 Base I was looking for. Figured I was doing performance center delivery anyway so it didn't make too much of a difference. Most florida dealers were saying I'd be waiting over a year just for an allocation.
Tom Bush BMW of Orange Park in Jacksonville. My SA told me the base model had a much longer waitlist than the M3 Comp Xdrive. I plan to do PCD as well. We've bought from the dealership before so we have a personal relationship established. I was told that the wait for the build I want could take 6-9 months so I'm prepared for it but optimistic as well. Personally I feel that a series of unfortunate events is to blame for the long lead time on these vehicles. Obviously demand is partial to blame as well. Supply chain issues from COVID, rolled into the war in Ukraine, and then the M3 LCI change over. I think things will start to open up more in the last quarter. I expect we'll see allocations trickle in more frequently in greater numbers by November. That's my optimism in me and just an overall assessment of world events. No one really knows except BMW. Or I could just wait 9 months and lurk these forums wishing I could scream/post my allocation with production week. Either way it is what it is. I know I'm thrilled to be getting one….eventually.
Jumping in here! I'm towards the top of the list at Tom Bush Jacksonville. Doing individual Fire Orange with almost all the options spec'd out. Would love to get together and drive. I currently have an 18 F82 Comp manual.

What's the updates on everyone's allocations here through Tom Bush?
Appreciate 1