Rep
Drives: G29 Z4 M40i

Garage List
2022 Z4 M40i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by joao.toscano View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayernzeit View Post
27 July 2022. U.S. Overseas Military Sales program and picked up in Grafenwöhr, Bavaria, where I am currently stationed. I was bowled over by the San Francisco Red when I finally saw it in person. Patiently working up to 1200 miles before I open it up. Love, love, love driving here in Bavaria, and will be sad to leave. Third BMW and second convertible. Had to get the Z4 before they're gone forever.
Wow! That car really stands man! It's a great car! I never owned a convertible! also never drove one. But all my cars had a open roof somehow i need to have some availability on top of my head! Are you based in Germany right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by joao.toscano View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayernzeit View Post
27 July 2022. U.S. Overseas Military Sales program and picked up in Grafenwöhr, Bavaria, where I am currently stationed. I was bowled over by the San Francisco Red when I finally saw it in person. Patiently working up to 1200 miles before I open it up. Love, love, love driving here in Bavaria, and will be sad to leave. Third BMW and second convertible. Had to get the Z4 before they're gone forever.
Wow! That car really stands man! It's a great car! I never owned a convertible! also never drove one. But all my cars had a open roof somehow i need to have some availability on top of my head! Are you based in Germany right?
Thanks, Joao. Just a guest in Germany for three years. It's been fantastic.
Appreciate 1