View Single Post
      08-15-2022, 02:28 PM   #20
NightWriter
Colonel
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 Pure

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassComp View Post
I'd still want to have the bumper removed so the inside edges get hit with adequate paint & clearcoat, and can be wet-sanded properly. That and less overspray potential on the rest of the car.
Yeah, fair point. I'll be sure to ask them to mask around sufficiently to avoid overspray. But with this price discrepancy, I can't justify the additional premium for the ideal fix. I figure if @kjx can get such good results on his own, I should expect at least that for a professional fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamaLink View Post
I took my tennis ball down when EVERYONE made fun of me. Now it's just the string. My M4 is longer than my last few cars. Having said that, two of my friends mocking my ball (gentle) have since drove their roofrack bikes into the garage AND shut the door on their brand new RAM 1500.
I got rid of our tennis balls when my son used to see it (in an empty garage) as an opportunity to practice his fastball and it eventually got dislodged. Now I use a thick rubber parking block (that, obviously, needed to be readjusted).