Chris_DUS
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBorojev92 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by itrocks4u View Post
What are your specs? Did you spec carbon bucket seats?

I'm hearing BMWNA has approved price protection up to $3,000. Wait for the car to go in production and then start pushing dealer on it.

Did you review your build online for MY23 configuration? There are some MY22 options that changed but nothing significant.
So I went in today and we went over the build again and had to pick everything out for the MY23. The only thing I noticed different was that ventilated seats was a stand alone option not in the premium pack, but the premium pack was less expensive now. Also display key was not an option. Then right after they confirmed it for week 36 production status 111.

I didn’t get the carbon buckets. I got m3 comp x drive in sapphire black with full orange leather, premium pack, driver assistance pack, carbon fibre trim and shadow headlights.

As for the price protection that’s the only positive news in all this. They confirmed they will fully price protect my original order which I couldn’t be happier about because the new build was over 8k more MSRP.
The wireless charging and garage door opener are also stand alone options now and no longer part of the premium package
Appreciate 0