BA///MA
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3

Garage List
2022 BMW M3  [10.00]
BMW of Chattanooga, TN was amazing.

Ordering: I had a reservation and deposit down with a local dealer, but was told I was a few people back and it could take as much as a year to get an allocation. I called around to a few other dealerships in the area just to see if I could get lucky. Several of the bigger dealerships in Atlanta, Nashville, and Birmingham were giving the same order estimate.

I then called BMW of Chattanooga. Told them my situation, that I already had a reservation with another dealer, but just wanted to see if they had any better information, or what my options are. They told me they needed to look into a few things. They called me back shortly and told me they had just delivered their latest allocation and had no one else in line. They also told me they wouldn't require a deposit until I got my allocation.

Placed my order in mid February and got my allocation early March. Made a few minor changes before going into production, and they were always accommodating. My car completed production in April, and was in the states in early June. My CA was texting me status updates the whole way.

Delivery: Got a call in mid-June that my car was at the dealership, asking if I could be there that afternoon. It's about an hour and a half drive, but my partner and I jumped in the car and headed up that afternoon. Was trading in an X5, so they went through the process of evaluating it and giving me a very reasonable offer in no time.

They did all the paperwork extremely efficiently, knew exactly what they were doing for an out of state buyer, and made every part of the process a breeze. Their finance department was able to match as closely as possible my finance offer from an outside finance group, an also didn't try to upsell me on anything aside for the tire and wheel and clutch/brake warranties.

They also took the time to hand wash the car instead of running it through their washing machine. The car came out looking perfect and I couldn't have been happier with the delivery experience. It was later in the day, but they stayed around to make sure I was taken care of.

They were about as excited for it as I was, and were just hoping I wouldn't turn around and sell it to make a profit on it. Would recommend them to anyone in the area.