Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWnation View Post
You're killing us with the wait…..lol
Im killing myself. I wasted a whole week trying to figure out who could even install these. Did I need to go to the dealer to get them installed, because there was a software update? No, that's not the case. I can technically get them installed, anywhere.

It would be physically easier, and more trusting for me to drive my car down to LA to get these installed, but, I thought I would be able to sneak out the back door, and do a turn and burn, but that proved harder than I anticipated.

The truth is, I'm going to probably end up getting them installed, locally, because the logistics of driving a 900 mile round trip, is going to be too much of a pain in the ass for me, including a mini vacation etc, and possibly having to bring 2 cars.

I'm already going to Hawaii, in 3 weeks, for 7 days, I should just be able to take my car where I want, without a hassle, but, it just ended up in a little argument.

Appreciate 0