United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
RG, I apologize for the confusion. I'll update the OP and try to remove some of the back and forth from my post, so people coming to the thread don't have a bunch of questions they need to call people about.

The kit is available. BMW originally had 70 sets in the system, and as of yesterday, that number has dwindled down to the low 40s. You just have to be crafty ordering them, as the parts counter told me they were "currently" as of this post, blocked from the dealer being able in the US.

And, unfortunately, if I'm driving 450 miles, to LA, to get my car worked on, I'm bringing the old lady for a park hopper to Disneyland, or I'm not going. That's already been established.

I would just want to do a turn and burn, not spend 2-3 days and hundreds/ thousands of dollars at Americas Favorite theme park.
You and I have been talking on the side--- if you can not find a place you trust, the one time drive down and up is worth with Ben. I know there are complaints about every single set up but it "appears" that almost all are due to install issues.

Come down, see Ben, see Mickey- go home. Do it during the week to avoid the insane crowds.

Of course thats if you come south; dont be a number be a customer
I don't have any problem coming down to LA for a turn and burn, but I don't think I'm going to be able to make it down there, without making it a Clark Griswold trip.

Appreciate 1
Vic5519790.50