View Single Post
      07-20-2022, 04:13 PM   #224
beden1
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '23 BMW M4 Competition xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remington View Post
My wife and I have purchased/leased eleven cars from Passport over the past twenty years, including six M cars. We have always been treated fairly and professionlly during the purchase process as well as for service and warranty matters.

I highly recommend them.
Thank you for the response. I purchased a new 2011.5 BMW M3 from them for my son when he was living in the Arlington area, and we were in PA. We had a great experience then. I'm now living in Florida and reached out to see if they had an allocation for an M4, and to my delight, they had just received two the day before. One had already been sold and one remained for me. I am looking forward to dealing with them again when I fly to pick up the car when received.

The dealers here in Florida all try to sell for "market adjusted" prices of up to $30,000 over sticker for an M3/M4. I'm so happy Passport has a policy of not jacking up their prices over sticker. Now, I'm hoping it finds a ship from Germany to Baltimore sooner than later.