07-10-2022, 09:24 PM   #2
m4ml
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 M4CX BSM (Xpel Stealth)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostro View Post
Hi,

Local shop with best ratings is offering ceramic coating from CeramicPro compony. Packages are interesting from few months, 2years, up to lifetime warranty for gold package.

I have never heard about this brand and originally I was planning to go with Dr Beasleys. For the shop its not a problem, they were using it in the past for some of the customers. So they said up to me.

Both CeramicPro and Beasleys are having products for exterior but also for interior coating what I want to do also.

Despite of all advertisements around Dr Beasley when I look on CeramicPro and where they are present, Im leaning more towards them…

M4 Dravit 2023 in production, expected at dealership early September so need to organize nice welcome service.

Anyone heard, or used Ceramic Pro please speak up about your experience etc.

BTW: Ceramic Pro also provides window tint called Kavaca. If anyone used it, let me know
I had Ceramic Pro Gold on my F82 and found it to be exceptional. You'll need to to take it back once a year for maintenance (around $125 or so), where they'll redo the sacrificial layer. Plus it gets added to the Carfax report, if you care about that.

The first two pics are right after having the coating applied in 2017. The last pic is earlier this year.

Do note... it does not do well at preventing chips.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
Bostro532.50