Highflyingbimmer
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 540i msport, M3CX

Quote:
Originally Posted by vj123 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highflyingbimmer View Post
Good to know. I dropped my car off to them today. I will mention when I pick it up tomorrow I am a bmwcca member. I am also going to stop at the bmwcca ultimate driving museum tomorrow as well. They were closing when I showed up today. For the 50th anniversary that have some amazing cars on display apparently. I brought a GoPro and have a ton a video from the event. I will get it edited and post it up when I get it done. 😎
Congrats, do post some pictures from your delivery. How was the whole PCD experience.

Yeah i heard that CCA museum has some great exhibits but i was unable to make it.
The event was awesome. Everyone was really great to work with. I can't echo again what everyone has said this is a must do experience. I can't wait till my son is older so he can do this with me. It does make you want to take your car to the track when you find out the capabilities of this car. I was pushing it pretty hard on the road course and again it was only a rwd car. I will get some more pics from the drive and after I pick it up today from extreme.
Attached Images

Appreciate 6
vj1233794.50
T0RM3NT3792.50
Vinnrox2503077.00
Limegrntaln13699.50