View Single Post
      04-18-2022, 12:08 AM   #48
apexes
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Kez View Post

I want to preface this by saying, my local BMW dealership is a small hidden gem, Burdick BMW in Syracuse NY. It's been my experience with them and BMW corporate that they will do whatever they reasonably can do to fill your order at the agreed upon spec/price/rate. In my case I believe they went over and beyond, so much so I recommended them for the Center of Excellence Award. I wrote to the top seven executives at corporate and heard back personally from three of them, including the head honcho at the time, Bernhard Kuhnt.
They can't make each and every customer happy, but I got the strong sense that they try. My two cents/my experience, I hope it works out for you, keep hope alive!!
That's great to hear! I'm certain BMW (and many dealers) want to provide a great experience. My current dealer included, who is assuring me the price will be matched to the 23MY. For some of the dealers, I'd presume the same ones price gouging, will not give much consideration as they know they will have plenty of customers in the queue even if the ones waiting drop out due to price changes.

Let's hope it works out for all of us

2023 M3 - Grigio Telesto Pearl
Appreciate 0