Rep
Drives: F90 M5 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWM4CX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidXJ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nerd View Post
I just spoke with Genius as well, and she confirmed we will not get VINs until production has started. I'm week 15 as well, and she said mine should start literally any time.
I think I'm in your situation too. I was scheduled for week 18 last time I called genius (a result of having been pushed back a fortnight after the factory idling time) but now having called yesterday they tell it has been brought back to 15: which is this week, right? Still no VIN available yet, so am assuming that's triggered when production *actually* begins. I'll have to keep calling for updates (since here in the UK we don't have the benefit of the online MyGarage tracker).
Week 15 is next week mate and just use the Live Chat function on the BMW website - normally easier than calling 👍🏻
Yes, thanks for the correction. The Genius chap yesterday evidently had the wrong calendar in front of him; today I was confirmed as starting production next week. Glad the online chat box works for Macs/Safari too on the landing page of BMW uk, as the pop up box on the Genius page itself has been resistant... Anyway, very much excited now about the prospect of an early May arrival!

Previous:
G20 M340i
G20 330i M Sport
Appreciate 0