View Single Post
      04-04-2022, 04:43 PM   #109
Murse85
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Portimao Blue g80

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGW0RM View Post
I was. Based on photos, most KW HAS drops look level if not tucked. It just doesn't look right to me. But my car is stock and my rears are 15".

So this means you are forced to a 1" drop at the minimum. 1" down from my 15" gap puts my fenders at a smidge less than 1 finger gap which is what I see all over picture wise. This is NOTHING close to what KW advertises. They say you get 0.2" to 1.0" rear drop. Yet at full height we are seeing a 1" drop? Something is not right IMO.

That's a bummer we can drop the rear 1/2 or 3/4th an inch. You get 1" or more only with no spacer.

It will be interesting to see what range we get with the spacer. Im going to email Nils at KW germany and ask about this 0.2 to 1.0" range they state the kit offers. Because it seems its only 1" or more.
Right! Forced 1 inch drop. I uploaded some pics to show you that it does look like there is a gap from a distance. It also looks like how every else's look too. But if you go close it shows that it is tucked. I am not running any spacers so it probably looks even more tucked. But yea KW's advertisement is misleading and false. KW NA wants a mechanical form filled out before they even answer or do anything. such a pain
Appreciate 0