View Single Post
      03-29-2022, 09:39 AM   #30
Vic55
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M8 Competition Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
Im not sure what it is, about it. I just know its not the one, for me. Just like this car. It would be the M3 or the M4. I've never looked at the 1M or the M2. I just feels like a lite model, to me.

I do understand the 718 is a completely different platform. The M4 is at the top of the mountain, for me, as far as light(ish) and agile sports cars. Sure, they make an M5, but that's a 4 door, Autobahn runner. As is the M8 Coupe.

The M4 is the only car, like it, in the lineup. And now, I own one, because BMW took it from just about the slowest car, in its class, to one of, if not, the fastest, and most capable car, in its class.

Now, the GT4RS, almost feels to me, like its in a league of its own. It's still a GT3 underclassman, but there's something about it, in my opinion, which, again, isn't worth a senior cup of coffee, at Dennys. Just solely my opinion.
Im still wallowing over getting a GTS or now, maybe a GT3 but its a 50k over ask (and thats currently a smoking deal). I did find a GTS coming in May in Shark Blue with Carbon Ceramics- its mine for a fair price but do i want to wait 2 months?

Probably.

I just love Porsche because they do so much with less (in regards to hp). But this X drive M as you eloquently stated above is just shockingly incredible. Maybe its because I compare to the likes of my my prior M3's/M4's but its worth all the money...
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Suzuka Gray
2012 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Black Series Obsidian Black
Appreciate 3
Limegrntaln13699.50
mzcp2714.50