Quote:
Originally Posted by ScullyD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicane_ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by watermelon3878 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLF69 View Post
I understand the comment, eager to see the difference in driving dynamics.

I understand the "rarity" of the CSL but it doesn not mean much to me, I am buying these cars to drive them !
From what I understand, the M3 CS will probably follow in the footsteps of the M5 CS, with bucket seats in the back, decent lightening efforts, and a bit of extra power. It seems the M4 CSL will go the extra mile with rear seat deletion, more radical lightening strategies, and a roll cage in allowable markets. The M4 GT/H will be a CSL with stock M4 drivetrain, since BMW engineers seem to be firmly planted at that 400lb-ft limit for the GS6-45BZ transmission. A shame the GT/H won't be available in the US, since we're the biggest market for archaic technology

The M4 GTS was sold in the US/Canadian markets with roll bars so I assume the CSL will as well…. unless the laws have changed since then?
What laws? You can get a GT3 without rollbars and no back seats. That was just BMW's decision to put in rollbars to avoid liability.
No idea. All I know is that I was able to order a titanium harness bar for my 675LT in Canada but it was unavailable in the US which makes me think there's something unique to US crash and safety standards.
Appreciate 1
PLF693771.50