View Single Post
      03-09-2022, 09:39 AM   #7
djpapeleta
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G83

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3g80alloc View Post
That sounds rough! Could you please list some examples of what they said and what they tried to upswell you on?

Also a side question, did y’all do a test drive before purchase and/or notice anything off?
One of them was to get the a package to replace brakes, rotors and oil changes since the factor warranty doesnt offer it anymore. He stated to replace a rotor and brakes usually cost $7000. I have to admit I bought this one thinking I dont want to spend that lol. O well that package cost $1900 and 2 rotors are around $1100 so I will try to get them replaced before the warranty is up.

Also kept trying to sell the wheel and tire package. I had it before and it wasnt worth it. I kept mentioning to the guy if I get a flat I will just pay for it out of pocket. 2 new tires cost no more than $700 and I never had wheel damage in all my years of driving so I took the risk.

I didnt see me buying the extended warranty either since I am not sure if I will keep the car after the factory warranty is up. If I do I will just purchase it later. They kept saying you cant buy it later but my cousin works at BMW Silver Spring in the service department and he said I can buy it from him later if needed.
Appreciate 0