03-08-2022, 11:59 AM   #756
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Mercedes comes with a nearly complete new car ...
At least 50 % of the W13 parts will be changed !

Let's return to your statements..
You said Mercedes showed the real stuff at Barcelona, I said the Mercedes was fake and it was sandbagging !
Mercedes was testing the W13 dummy-car at Barcelona ..

Source ?
Of course ...
The Dutch article from today => https://nl.motorsport.com/f1/news/me..._recirculation
1) you don't seem to be able to differentiate between factual sources, click bait articles, or just misleading opinions as shown time and time again when you have quoted this same site and it has turned out to be false time and time again.

2) we haven't even seen the w13 yet, but 50% is unlikely as that would imply also upgrading internal homologated parts. The external aero bits don't make up 50% of the car. So 50% is a click bait title from a click bait news source...

3) just because Mercedes beings upgrades to the w13 doesn't mean they're had a fake car.... Mercedes had issues with porpoising so they have to bring parts to fix it, combined with the endless development race things obviously have to change over time. That's how progression works. Fake would mean nothing remained the same completely different everything, progression implies improving upon existing designs. Also dont forget you can't expect upgrades to come out of nowhere, you have to test current model designs to ensure they correlate with CFD and wind tunnel data before making new upgrades, so obviously you'll see changes over time things naturally progress. Combined with structures within the car already being homologated, your accusations are false as per usual. So Merc didn't bring a fake car, they're just improving on what they had...

Don't forget other teams will bring upgrades too, redbull included does that mean they're faking twice?
irunalot1518.00