View Single Post
      03-08-2022, 06:04 AM   #98
emaniat
Private
Rep
Drives: 2022 X5

Ok. Sorry Everyone,

I'm going to go on a Rant...

I'm really getting sick and tired of this supply chain issue stuff. Everyone needs to get back to work (unless your health has been affected). My Gosh!!! I don't get it. There is no more government subsidies for income, employers are needing employees to go back to work. How the heck do people live if they are voluntarily not going back to work? Like I said. I don't get it. Has this generation gone soft? Does no one want to work anymore? Is everyone just given up? I'm sorry, companies had made a MASSIVE Mistake with ultra streamlined just-in-time production and warehousing, which is affecting all of us now. I truly understand the need for a global economy, but everyone has forgotten alway have a back plan, backup suppliers/supplies so your business isn't solely relying on others. I've worked my whole life, want to finally get a luxury vehicle and now half of the options I look for in a luxury vehicle are gone or are sitting on a storage container on some dock somewhere, cause people don't want to work anymore? Like I said I don't get it, but I really actually do. It is also a global reset for everyone's lives. Changing gears - No fog lights, and yet US Govt won't let you have VLD or Anti-Dazzle in a car? They won't let Lexus have sequential tail lights in the US, and the list goes on. Sometimes I really wonder what the heck everyone is really thinking. BMW really needs to stop chinsing out and put back the features. Acoustic laminated glass (removed from the US market, but available globally, Passenger auto dimming mirror removed from the US market, but still available globally. I can go on and on) maybe we should all write BMW saying we want options added back. I also think they are using supply chain shortages as an excuse. You can still get some of the features they have so called removed on their higher end "M" and "M Comp" models... Like I said, just blowing off some steam cause frustrated from this whole damn pandemic, and would like to have a luxury vehicle with luxury options otherwise why even get a luxury vehicle. The Best Damn Ultimate driving machine doesn't matter if I'm going to get beat up at my age. I've already been down the route of best damn performance cars that ride like you're on rails. I'd like something a lot nicer and am wanting to come back to BMW.

Last edited by emaniat; 03-08-2022 at 06:10 AM..
Appreciate 3
xcfloyd19.00
Bimmer5452.00