View Single Post
      02-16-2022, 09:55 AM   #110
mzcp
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imran@Evolve View Post
Please send me a link to official confirmation to other distributors Turn14 and IND doing this as I haven't seen anything from them.

We have to pay MSS for this new product as an upgrade so it looks like you expect us as the retailer to swallow the cost? It is another set of springs - not just some PU seats.

If it is the case that every US distributor is providing it for free then we will reconsider our position as a gesture of goodwill.
By distributor I meant US MSS dealers. r33_RGSport and @mike@xph are two of the top 10 MSS dealers and they are giving the kit for free. According to them this was announced last year during a meeting with MSS owner William. I don’t expect you to eat the cost but I am trying to understand why other dealers are fighting for their customer to get this for free and not you. You’re the first to release this product and the last to post update. I have sent multiple Emails last year about the new low kit and your staff did not provide any update up until two weeks ago.
Appreciate 3