United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by iviegatron View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkr15 View Post
$7,000 for axle back is steep man, I'm going between this and akrapovic and remus.

What I like about M performance its unique and the dealer does everything..

Or I just stop the obsession about titanium and just put on a remus exhaust and save $2,000 and have a turbo back instead of an axle back.

Do you know if you can go back to the stock quad layout or is the diffuser cutting process irreversible ?
Once you cut, you need to buy a new bumper to go back to stock.

The Akrapovic and MPE exhaust are very close to sounding like stock. This is most likely due to retaining the secondary cats. Once you pair them with a midpipe, they sound much better and louder once those cats are removed. That being said, these exhausts are very pricey for sounding like stock, you need to spend another $1500-2000 for a midpipe if you want to make it sound decent. For this reason I went with Remus.
I've changed the rear diffuser on my car from gloss black to carbon and the only places that it attaches, are the left and right side, next to the tips, and all along the top edge. I would think you could still cut the center out for the new exhaust, and if you wanted to reinstall the old exhaust, you probably could, without a new rear bumper.

Appreciate 1
iviegatron2581.00